About the AEB
The Association of European Businesses represents and promotes the interests of European companies conducting business in and with the Russian Federation.
The AEB carries out activities to improve the Russian business and trade environment and to promote economic integration and partnership between the Russian Federation and the European Union.
“The Association of the European Businesses in the Russian Federation offers its deepest and most sincere condolences for the crash of the Malaysia Airlines plane MH17.
We mourn together with the relatives of the innocent victims and call for the swift and objective international investigation of the causes of this tragic event.”
|The Association of European Business (AEB) in Russia offers deepest prayers of condolence for the accident in Moscow metro. May all those who are affected by this tragedy, find peace in their hearts.|
On 10 July 2014, the AEB held its Round Table as part of the International Conference “Automation and robotics in transport engineering” within the Forum INNOPROM 2014. The session was dedicated to the topic “Trends in the development of transport: ecologization, electric cars, what’s next?”. The Round Table was moderated by Michael Akim, member of the AEB Board, Chairman of the Working Group on Modernization and Innovations; Vice-President, ABB Russia. At the session, representatives of auto manufacturers, including Andrey Pankov, Chief Executive Director, Mitsubishi Russia and Igor Titov, Vice-President, Renault Russia, shared their experiences and views on the perspectives of the production of electric cars in Russia. Vladimir Sofyin, Director of Technological Development and Innovation at Russian Grids, spoke on the Rosseti’s activities in the support of the development of the related infrastructure. Alexandr Morozov, Senior Consultant, Deloitte Russia, made a brief presentation on the state support of the production of electric cars. Special guest was Mr. Pierre Helg, Ambassador of Switzerland to the Russian Federation. The participants discussed the possibilities of the application of European experiences regarding the ecologization of transport in Russia. In 2014, INNOPROM, held for the fifth time, was dedicated to intelligent technologies, materials and solutions that contribute to the growth of efficiency of industrial processes and competitiveness increase. It attracted enterprises and companies offering solutions for production modernization and creating technologies that increase efficiency, speed, quality and improve ecological performance of manufacturing processes to find their place among the diversity of participants.
L-R: Michael Akim, member of the AEB Board, Chairman of the Working Group on Modernization and Innovations; Vice-President, ABB Russia; Mr. Pierre Helg, Ambassador of Switzerland to the Russian Federation; Alexandr Morozov, Senior Consultant, Deloitte Russia; Igor Titov, Vice-President, Renault Russia; Andrey Pankov, Chief Executive Director, Mitsubishi Russia; Vladimir Sofyin, Director of Technological Development and Innovation, Russian Grids (Rosseti).
Fifth International Forum “Automotive Industry and Autocomponents Market in Russia”
- ENG Programme Forum MIMS 2014 23.07.14.pdf (application/pdf, 149.6 Kb)
- RUS Programme Forum MIMS 2014 23.07.14.pdf (application/pdf, 242.8 Kb)
- Sponsorship_Forum MIMS 2014.pdf (application/pdf, 1002 Kb)
- application form ENG.pdf (application/pdf, 203.2 Kb)
- application form RUS.pdf (application/pdf, 310.9 Kb)
AEB Cocktail "Launching the Business Season"
AEB Social event
- ENG_Sponsorship EuroReceptions and Cocktails 2014.pdf (application/pdf, 82.2 Kb)
- RUS_Sponsorship EuroReceptions and Cocktals 2014.pdf (application/pdf, 104.3 Kb)
- 09.10.2014 11:00 AEB Open Event:Talks on Russian Economy AEB Open event
- 15.10.2014 09:30 AEB Open Event: Briefing by Bikas Joshi, Senior Resident Representative of the International Monetary Fund in the Russian Federation AEB Open event
- 23.10.2014 09:30 AEB Open Event: Challenges to Existing Business Models: IT Legislation Changes AEB Open event